A 2-day premier high school and youth football camp
At the Field Generals quarterback camp held in Los Angeles every January, Steve and his team of experienced high level coaches provide 8 hours of training spread over a two day period. They prepare both developing quarterbacks and some of the top signal callers on the college scouting scene with schemes, drills for QB mechanics, skills and decision making. This is a smaller size camp that allows for more personal one on one training with our top coaches.
Join us in our 2 day Field Generals camp
January 14th & 15th 2017 in Los Angeles, CA
- Cost of event:
$750Current Holiday Special Price: $600
- 8 hours of training total
- Each player will receive a training outfit (1 shirt/shorts)
- Each player receives lunch each day
- Each player will be placed in a group based on his age/grade
- Each player rotates between specialized stations: speed/agility, throwing technique, quarterback footwork, classroom station (breaking down offense & defense)
- This camp is on the smaller size and we only register a limited amount of quarterbacks so the numbers are beneficial to the player/coach ratio
- 50% down payment of full priced camp to register quarterback
- Remaining 50% paid by January 1st, 2017
- Time/Location available to those who register
- Grades: 3rd–12th are accepted
- Payment plan accepted for a small additional fee
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-626-826-7400
At the Field Generals Quarterback Camp, Quarterback Guru Steve Clarkson and his team of coaches will provide aspiring quarterbacks with two days of position specific mental and mechanical training on and off the field. In addition to position specific training, athletes and their families will receive a high level recruiting education seminar.
The Field Generals Quarterback Camp offer coaches, athletes and their families the opportunity to build upon their football foundation, and significantly improve and develop quarterback skills and football IQ. Athlete attendees range from the nation’s most highly touted prospects, to the best undiscovered talent in the country, to athletes simply wanting to be better for their teams back home. Other benefits for attending a Steve Clarkson event include national media exposure and recruiting access and coverage.
Per each Field General Quarterback Camp, Quarterbacks are encouraged to bring their wide receivers’ to further build upon their timing and chemistry. Wide Receivers will not receive position specific instruction and must register individually for admission into the Field General Quarterback Camp through one of our staff members. Additional costs may vary for receiver.
Photos from our camps